How would life be for you if you were to have the skills to transform your unwanted emotions and control your mind?
This workshop empowers you with Mind Coaching Techniques and Meditation skills to aid in the transformation of:
- Anxiety, to a sense of Calmness
- Stress, to feelings of Peace
- Insomnia, to Sleep
- Busy mind, to Clarity
We are all different and not one form or style of meditation, counselling, coaching or therapy fits all.
We will discuss with you, your specific goals prior to the workshop and tailor the workshop / techniques to your needs.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This is for YOU – at any age or phase in your life.
It is also suitable for teams, families and anyone wishing to gain better control over their emotions and mind.
WHAT DO I BRING?
- wear loose comfortable clothing
- notepad and pen
- willingness to open up and learn new techniques to empower yourself
- Unwanted emotions and busy minds may be left behind and you may not feel the need to pick them up again after the workshop
- Light refreshments such as herbal tea and fresh fruit will be provided during a break. Please think about having lunch prior in case you are peckish before we start
WHERE IS THE WORKSHOP HELD?
The Workshop is held at The Joyful Buddhas Wellness Centre in Victor Harbor, South Australia, only one hour drive from Adelaide, on the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula.
HOW MUCH DOES THE WORKSHOP COST?
The cost of the Workshop is $55 per person. If you have a voucher you are most welcome to use it 🙂 Also, if you would like to purchase this as a gift for others, please contact us to purchase a gift voucher.
Date: Sunday 18th December
Times: 1 – 3.30pm
Cost: $55 (includes light refreshments)